Are you in need of a new sewer line, or part of one, in Salt Lake City, but you don’t want to dig up your entire yard? Contact Waste & Water Logistics about the possibility of performing pipe bursting instead. This technology can save you a lot of time and money, and it also makes the repair easier on everyone involved.
What is Pipe Bursting?
Pipe bursting is a trenchless sewer repair technology. It allows us to perform the repair almost entirely underground, rather than having to dig up your yard. Here’s how it works.
- We’ll find the problem. Using our sewer line inspection camera, we’ll determine exactly where your pipe is corroded or leaking, or even where it is clogged.
- We’ll dig two small holes, one at each end of the problem. These shouldn’t interfere very much with your yard, but they allow us to insert a cable into your sewer so we can use our pneumatic jack.
- We’ll replace your pipe. We’ll attach a bursting head to the jack and to a new piece of pipe. The jack will pull the head through the old pipe, effectively breaking it up while leaving the new pipe in its place.
- We’ll check your sewer line again. We’ll put the sewer line inspection tool to work again, just to make sure that everything worked the way we intended it, too. If there are any problems, we’ll get them fixed before we go.
Why Choose Pipe Bursting?
Many people choose pipe bursting rather than other sewer repair techniques because it saves their yard. If this isn’t convincing to you, consider these possibilities, too.
- You’ll save time. Without digging, your repair will get done faster.
- You’ll save money. Pipe bursting usually costs about 40% less than other sewer repair techniques.
- You’ll get the best type of pipe for your home. No matter what your current pipes are made of, we’ll replace them with the best kind of pipe for your plumbing system. This means your system will last longer and work better.
Whether you have questions about pipe bursting or you’d like to schedule an appointment today, call us at Waste & Water Logistics. Our experts will let you know if pipe bursting is a good option for you. If it is, they can find your problem and schedule your repair so you won’t have to worry about your plumbing anymore.