Do you need to get rid of a building on your property? Whether it’s a shed, a garage, or a larger structure, we’ll get it done for you. You won’t have to worry about a thing because we’ll take care of it from start to finish. By the time we’re done, you’ll never even know the building was there. We pride ourselves on putting safety first and on following through, even with the toughest of jobs.
The Demo Process
There’s a lot more to demolition than taking sledgehammers or a wrecking ball to the side of a building. Here’s how we go about our demolition duties.
- Inspection. Before we do anything else, we’ll come out, look at the building to be demolished, and determine how best to go about that process. We’ll decide if we want to do it by hand or bring in large equipment to get it done properly. We’ll also note if there are any special features and what safety equipment we’ll need.
- Permitting. We’ll make sure we have the right permits before we start taking your building down. You won’t have to worry about a thing because we will work with the city, county, or other governments where you live to get the demo approved.
- Lead and asbestos testing. If we need to test your building before and after we demolish it, we’ll get that done. We always wear the relevant safety equipment, too, so you don’t need to worry about us. We’ll handle this side of things so you don’t have to stress over it.
- Tear down. Our crews will come in and get your building demolished safely and with as little hassle as possible. We’ll consider the noise, time of day, hassle to neighbors, and more and make sure your demolition goes as smoothly as possible.
- Haul away. We won’t leave you with a pile of debris where your building used to be. Our crews won’t just take it down, they’ll get rid of it, too. By the time we are done, you should have a flat spot where your building used to be.
If you have a building to be demolished or you’re thinking about demolition but you’re not sure yet, call us at (435) 472-2580. We’ll send out a demo expert to look at your project and come up with a plan to get rid of your unwanted structures.