Are you interested in renting a roll off dumpster for a construction project or a waste disposal project? There are a few good questions you can ask us when you call. We’ll help you get the answers you need so you can have the best possible experience with your dumpster. Here are a few answers to get you started.
What Sizes of Construction Roll Off Dumpster are Available?
We offer three sizes of dumpsters right now:
The dumpster that is right for you will fit in the space you have and hold plenty of debris to make your project happen.
What Size of Roll Off Dumpster Do I Need?
Here are our general recommendations.
- 15-foot. This is a great dumpster for most home cleanout projects, small roofing projects, and small-room demo and remodeling projects. These dumpsters fit in most residential driveways so they don’t require extra authorization from the city.
- 30-foot. We recommend these for most home renovation projects and larger roofing projects. You will need permission to park this dumpster in the street.
- 50-foot. These are great for highway construction projects and large construction sites. They are bear-proof, too.
What is the Rental Period for a Construction Roll Off Dumpster?
We offer a variety of rental periods based on your needs. You can choose to rent your dumpster by the day, by the week, or even by the month. We’ll work with you to make sure you get your dumpster when you need it and keep it until your task is complete.
How Much Does a Roll Off Dumpster Cost?
The cost of your dumpster will depend on the size of construction roll off dumpster you choose and the length of time you’ll need it for, as well as the number of dumpsters you need for your project. If you need us to empty it and return it, that will factor into the cost, too.
Is There Anything Else I Need to Know About a Roll Off Dumpster Rental?
There are a few other things you should know about renting a dumpster from us.
- All of our dumpsters have weight limits. If you will go beyond the limit, you’ll need to rent a larger dumpster or come up with another plan.
- Don’t use our dumpsters to dispose of hazardous waste like asbestos, pesticides, and more. We can give you a comprehensive list.
- You will need a permit anytime you want to park a dumpster on a public street. These usually cost at least $40 per week and you will need to show proof of having a permit when we deliver the dumpster.
Call us at Waste & Water Logistics to get your construction roll off dumpster rental today!